Oral surgery includes surgical procedures involving the excision of the lesion generally associated with the teeth, jawbone, sinuses, gums and oral mucosa.
The surgical treatments that we routinely applied in our clinic are implant applications, lasting and recessed teeth, apical resection, root resection, cyst operations, raising the sinus base, fracture treatment, bone augmentations and graft applications, vestibular deepening, regulation of gingival laughing line.
These applications are performed under local anesthesia after a biopsy from the relevant region if clinical and radiographic examination is required from the relevant region. After 7-10 days, the sutures in the relevant region are taken in a short time and the patients are called to the controls periodically.
Some of the treatments performed in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery are:
- Tooth extraction
- Impacted Tooth Extraction (20s’ teeth)
- Root-tip resection
- Implant operations
- Maxillary sinus related operations
- Treatment of salivary gland diseases
- Treatment of jaw-face pain and temporamandibular joint disorders
- Pretreatment of prosthesis with preprotetic surgery
- Treatment of odontogenic infections (inflammation of the teeth)